BunnyCoin (CURRENCY:BUN) traded down 47.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. BunnyCoin has a total market cap of $224,532.00 and $0.00 worth of BunnyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BunnyCoin has traded down 29.5% against the dollar. One BunnyCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00016998 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000052 BTC.
BunnyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 29th, 2014. BunnyCoin’s total supply is 103,036,607,564 coins. BunnyCoin’s official Twitter account is @Bunnycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BunnyCoin’s official website is bunnycoin.org.
BunnyCoin Coin Trading
BunnyCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BunnyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BunnyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BunnyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BunnyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BunnyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.