National Holdings Co. (NASDAQ:NHLD) major shareholder Daniel Asher purchased 15,039 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, January 16th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $3.23 per share, with a total value of $48,575.97. Following the acquisition, the insider now owns 1,574,857 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,086,788.11. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Major shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Daniel Asher also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, January 30th, Daniel Asher acquired 1,580 shares of National stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $3.14 per share, with a total value of $4,961.20.
- On Monday, February 4th, Daniel Asher acquired 2,180 shares of National stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $3.16 per share, with a total value of $6,888.80.
- On Monday, January 28th, Daniel Asher acquired 1,412 shares of National stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $3.11 per share, with a total value of $4,391.32.
- On Thursday, January 24th, Daniel Asher acquired 1,800 shares of National stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $3.10 per share, with a total value of $5,580.00.
- On Friday, January 18th, Daniel Asher acquired 3,421 shares of National stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $3.25 per share, with a total value of $11,118.25.
- On Monday, January 14th, Daniel Asher purchased 11,835 shares of National stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $3.23 per share, with a total value of $38,227.05.
Shares of National stock traded down $0.10 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $3.14. The company had a trading volume of 1,024 shares, compared to its average volume of 70,065. National Holdings Co. has a twelve month low of $2.53 and a twelve month high of $4.99.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in National stock. Equitec Proprietary Markets LLC acquired a new stake in National Holdings Co. (NASDAQ:NHLD) in the 4th quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund acquired 203,788 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $550,000. National makes up about 0.2% of Equitec Proprietary Markets LLC’s portfolio, making the stock its 13th largest holding. Equitec Proprietary Markets LLC owned approximately 1.63% of National at the end of the most recent quarter. 15.26% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This story was published by PressOracle and is the property of of PressOracle. If you are accessing this story on another site, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of international trademark and copyright law. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://pressoracle.com/news/2019/02/10/daniel-asher-acquires-15039-shares-of-national-holdings-co-nhld-stock.html.
National Company Profile
National Holdings Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides financial services in the United States. It operates through two segments, Brokerage and Advisory Services, and Tax Preparation and Accounting Services. The company offers retail brokerage services include execution of purchases and sale of stocks, options, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, and various other securities; and investment advisory services for individual, corporate, and institutional clients.
Recommended Story: How accurate is the Rule of 72?
Receive News & Ratings for National Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for National and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.