SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded 23.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. One SocialCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, SocialCoin has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. SocialCoin has a market cap of $4,773.00 and $182.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00015996 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 8,280,525 coins and its circulating supply is 8,120,525 coins. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.