EcoCoin (CURRENCY:ECO) traded 10.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. EcoCoin has a market cap of $8,943.00 and $6.00 worth of EcoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, EcoCoin has traded up 19.3% against the US dollar. One EcoCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0076 or 0.00000207 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022128 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17,697.72 or 4.81612170 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00093895 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. EcoCoin’s total supply is 1,175,905 coins and its circulating supply is 1,174,774 coins. The Reddit community for EcoCoin is /r/eco_coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EcoCoin’s official Twitter account is @ECO_ecocoin. EcoCoin’s official website is www.ecocoin.us.
Buying and Selling EcoCoin
EcoCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EcoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EcoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EcoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EcoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EcoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.