CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 27th. CROAT has a total market cap of $365,224.00 and $292.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CROAT has traded 29.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CROAT coin can currently be bought for $0.0063 or 0.00000171 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000173 BTC.
CROAT Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 57,914,133 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CROAT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CROAT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.