EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on November 13th. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $2.18 or 0.00057106 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, Coinone, BCEX and Huobi. EOS has a market capitalization of $1.98 billion and $823.17 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EOS has traded down 29.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00009863 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002662 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 24.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, EXX, Koinex, TOPBTC, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, WazirX, DragonEX, Zebpay, OpenLedger DEX, Huobi, Bithumb, CPDAX, Kucoin, BitMart, Cobinhood, DigiFinex, CoinEx, Bitfinex, Bilaxy, Tidex, Fatbtc, CoinBene, Exmo, OKEx, YoBit, BitFlip, Livecoin, OEX, Rfinex, Kraken, GOPAX, LBank, CoinTiger, Instant Bitex, Mercatox, CoinExchange, IDCM, BCEX, Coinsuper, Hotbit, Poloniex, Coinbe, Tidebit, RightBTC, DOBI trade, ChaoEX, ABCC, COSS, Neraex, Kuna, Bit-Z, QBTC, Ovis, Gate.io, Upbit, HitBTC, Exrates, Coindeal, ZB.COM, Vebitcoin, OTCBTC, BtcTrade.im, Liqui, Bibox, Coinrail, Binance, Coinone, BigONE, IDAX and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.