Press coverage about BAE Systems (LON:BA) has been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. InfoTrie identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. BAE Systems earned a news impact score of 1.15 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news stories about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected BAE Systems’ score:
- Global Military and Civil Aviation Passive Radar Market 2018-2025 SRC, BAE Systems, Leonardo Finmeccanica (military-technologies.net)
- Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Extremely Likely to Impact BAE Systems (BA) Stock Price (americanbankingnews.com)
- BAE Systems secures contracts to integrate, sustain critical communications systems (mil-embedded.com)
- The London Report: BAE Systems hits two-year low (ft.com)
- BAE Systems (BA) PT Lowered to GBX 690 (americanbankingnews.com)
LON:BA opened at GBX 460.20 ($6.01) on Thursday. BAE Systems has a 52 week low of GBX 533.50 ($6.97) and a 52 week high of GBX 682.50 ($8.92).
In other news, insider Alan Garwood sold 10,350 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 626 ($8.18), for a total transaction of £64,791 ($84,660.92).
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems plc operates as a defense, aerospace, and security company worldwide. Its Electronic Systems segment offers electronic warfare systems and electro-optical sensors, military and commercial digital engine and flight controls, precision guidance and seeker solutions, military communication systems and data links, persistent surveillance systems, and hybrid electric drive systems.
Recommended Story: Balanced Fund
Receive News & Ratings for BAE Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BAE Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.