Media stories about CDI (NYSE:CDI) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CDI earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the construction company an impact score of 45.7806678656271 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Schur Star Systems simplifies flexo platemaking with Esko’s CDI Crystal 4835 XPS (labelsandlabeling.com)
- Investors fret Amcor CDI is first step to eventual exit (afr.com)
- OSS Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases 2018 Guidance and Announces Acquisition of Concept Development (thenewsreports.com)
- Homeowners Are Losing Insurance Coverage After California Wildfires (finance.yahoo.com)
- Crescent Medical Center Selects CloudMedx’s Coding Analyzer in Order to Automate the Clinical Documentation Process (globenewswire.com)
CDI remained flat at $$8.22 during trading hours on Friday, MarketBeat.com reports. CDI has a twelve month low of $4.84 and a twelve month high of $9.65.
CDI Corp. provides engineering, information technology and staffing solutions. The Company operates in three segments: Global Engineering and Technology Solutions (GETS), Professional Staffing Services (PSS) and Management Recruiters International (MRI). It provides staffing services through its MRINetwork of franchisees.
See Also: Understanding Relative Strength Index
Receive News & Ratings for CDI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.