RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 12th. During the last week, RevolutionVR has traded 19.5% lower against the US dollar. RevolutionVR has a market capitalization of $7.41 million and $66,346.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0353 or 0.00000558 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Upbit and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59.37 or 0.00941184 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002873 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003455 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001633 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004387 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014885 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014773 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.