Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Piggycoin has a total market cap of $342,110.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Piggycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. In the last week, Piggycoin has traded down 17.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012150 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00018951 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012843 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 490,641,522 coins. Piggycoin’s official website is piggy-coin.com. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Piggycoin Coin Trading
Piggycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Piggycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.