Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded up 15.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be bought for about $0.0526 or 0.00000829 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded 22.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Dark has a total market cap of $78,941.00 and approximately $110.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00072442 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 35.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18,248.18 or 2.87451884 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 35.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006616 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 38.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001980 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00082555 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. The official website for Ethereum Dark is www.ethereumdark.net. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Dark Coin Trading
Ethereum Dark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.