Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 12th. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $389,732.00 and approximately $426.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded 32.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000148 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,017,235 coins and its circulating supply is 41,035,258 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.