Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 12th. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000157 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded down 11.7% against the dollar. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market capitalization of $174,642.00 and approximately $169.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 64.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006606 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000087 BTC.
About Bitcoin Scrypt
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.